Writer. Performer. NYC Tour Guide.
TICKETS NOW ON SALE!!!
The official premiere of
my new solo show!
Fri Apr 6 at 7:30 PM
Fri Apr 13 at 7:30 PM
At The PIT Loft
Listen to Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt's Tituss Burgess read my New York Times essay "A Prince Charming for the Prom (Not Ever After, Though)" on WBUR's Modern Love podcast by clicking here.
Frank Paiva is a writer, performer, and NYC tour guide. He wrote about movies for MSN.com for nine years. His work has also appeared in the Seattle Weekly, the Not for Tourists guide, and the monthly newsletter for his grandmother’s mobile home park for seniors.
As a performer Frank has appeared in plays at Theatre for a New Audience, La MaMa, HERE Arts Center, Bushwick Starr, and the Flea Theater.
Frank is a former Dollywood season pass holder and an advocate for eating the last slice of pizza.
- Wrote a pilot script for a 30-minute version of Catwalk Kings
- Saw Howard the Duck for the first time and now I'll never be the same
- Shot the pilot and sizzle reel for Catwalk Kings
- Signed a contract with The PIT for the official premiere of my new solo show Frank Paiva is Zero Feet Away
- Held auditions for Catwalk Kings on the first snowy day of the year
- Dreamed of the day when Hallmark Channel will become progressive enough to add a gay best friend to one of their Christmas movies
- Work in progress performance of Frank Paiva is Zero Feet Away at The PIT's SOLOCOM Festival
- Set shooting dates for the pilot and sizzle of my web series Catwalk Kings
- Was accepted into SOLOCOM
- Visited Savannah for the first time
- Attended both days of the first ever RuPaul's DragCon NYC
- Saw Bette Midler in Hello, Dolly! on Broadway
Still reading all the way down here?
Who are you?
Some kind of stalker?